Lately I've been trying to find some new stuff for the kids to watch on tv. We don't have any tv service, so it's dvd's from the library - which can be somewhat limited at times (you can only watch Dora and Garfield so many times and quite often the dvd's are so scratched up that they don't even work!).
So I decided to check out youtube instead. I came across the "Elephant Show" and the kids have been enjoying an episode a day on the computer since then. It was one of my favourite shows as a kid and I hope that my kids enjoy it as much as I did many years ago!!
3 comments:
I was having the same problem today! I was trying to think of different titles of DVD's for the kids to borrow from the library. I found some (online) Deigo ones they haven't seen yet. Richard Scarry's also has a few out on DVD.
If you're you tubing it try the Flinstones, my kids got a kick out of those.
My kids like Peep and the Big Wide World, and there are 5 or 6 different videos on the website each week. (Mark hates that show, but I think it's cute.) If you go to PBS Kids or TVO kids, along with the games, there are lots of videos posted.
HT
One elephant went out one day... upon a spider's web to play... I loved that show when i was growing up!
Post a Comment