I'm only commenting on the last shot here...the lily. I've been waiting a long long LONG time for these flowers to bloom - they were one of the first things to pop up in the garden and seem to be one of the last to finally open up. So, you can imagine my excitement (and the kids, they totally feed off of my enthusiasm when flowers bloom) when one opened up! But, the very next morning it was gone :( I was pretty sure the blooms should last longer then that, so I went outside to take a look. The whole head of the plant had been chewed off (and all the leaves) by my arch-enemy, the bunny rabbit. Oh man I was mad!! We were very close to having rabbit stew I tell you! I hope the rabbit can feel the tension in the air, cause if I catch him eating another flower of mine, war will be declared!!
No comments:
Post a Comment