So I will admit that this is an old picture - and not even one that I took (Danielle took this one when she watched our rugrats back in October last year).
The point is the 3 wheeled trike pictured here- Sara's bike.
Today we went for a bike ride (well, the kids did, I walked along) - even Sara took this very bike pictured here on the ride today. She was super proud and enjoyed every second, not even minding that her siblings were way ahead - she just enjoyed the ride.
That it until we got to the park.
We parked the bike near the swings as that was her first choice to play there - then moved onto the slides and teeter-totters. By the time we were ready to go, we headed back to the swing area to grab her trike.
EXCEPT THERE WAS NO TRIKE TO BE FOUND
Yes, someone had actually STOLEN her trike while we played in the park. No further than 20-30 feet away, they took it while we were busy sliding, teeter-tottering and hanging from the monkey bars.
I am completely "miffed" over the whole situation. It's pretty lousy to explain to a two year old that someone decided they thought it would be fun to steal her trike (it was a long walk home for her, while wearing her helmet, confused at why her trike was no longer there).
I hope that whoever took her bike (assuming it was a kid) gets a conscience and doesn't do it to anyone else - who steals plastic trikes from toddlers???
2 comments:
That is awful! I can't believe they stole her trike... what a bunch of creeps...I'm sorry to hear that, Sara...
Unreal!! I feel your frustration. (My camera was stolen recently at a mom to mom sale. I felt so violated and ripped off!)
Andrew has the same trike, and enjoys his probably as much as Sara did hers.
Post a Comment