Well, not really at the cottage today much, we actually headed to a zoo about 15 minutes from the cottage. I wish I took more pictures then I have here...but unfortunately I was tired and dragging my feet that day (I'm pretty sure I had a good 10 minute nap at our picnic table while the kids played in the splash park). So, it's only animals - not the awesome park for the kids (a lot of nostalgic playground equipment!), or the splash zone either...guess we'll have to go back sometime!
Bald eagle
Albino raccoons
Crane
Huge alligator
Baby peacock (love the little tuff on his head)
Very friendly baby monkey - not so friendly mother came baring her teeth at my Mom when she was playing with the money in between the fence!
Most friendly camel I have ever seen!
I suppose all the free peanuts he kept getting handed to him helped with his friendly nature!
Kid shot!
What's a zoo without a zebra?
2 comments:
Love your close up animal pictures. You do have a talent! Those racoons are disgusting-they look like huge rats!! And the baby peacock is so cute. The kids on the elephant are pretty cute too :)
It looks like you guys had a great time - in great surroundings with lots to do and a wonderful time with family - brings back memories from my own cottage experience with our family last summer. So glad it was fun!
Post a Comment