Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 4 at the Cottage

Just a typical day today, biking, hiking and swimming pretty much took up our entire day.  The weather was great, not too hot, but definitely warm enough to want to go for a swim!  I love vacation :)
It was so nice to bike around with the kids! 
 We biked to a look out point in Rondeau Park.
 Need the "Dad and kids shot" and the "Mom and kids shot" too :)
 And Sara thought we needed and Mom and Dad shot...not too bad Sara!
Aww...I didn't even ask them to pose like this..I think they really do like each other sometimes! 
 The view from the top of the lookout back towards the boardwalk. 
 The kids liked to bike to the beach, the rule was they had to carry what they wanted to play with.  Caleb had no problem doing this with his water rings...I think he quite enjoyed the extra padding!
 This was Sara's stance in the water everyday...go to beach, find warm spot in water, sit down and don't move!
 Zane was such a water rat - when he was set down, he quickly crawled to the water...when he was in the water, he'd crawl around like he owned the joint - loving every second!
 What a sweetie!!
 These were the biggest the waves got during out vacation.  The kids thought they were great!  They haven't really experienced "big" waves...so this was good enough (and kept me happy too that I didn't need to worry too much about these little ripples :)
 Esther enjoying the waves....
 Handstand time!
 Caleb was quite happy lazing around on the air mattress...
Sandcastles... 
And having your feet buried.
Another great day over all :)

No comments: