Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sam I Am

Well we decided it is time for a blog after capturing the video below. A place to put some thoughts, pictures and videos of life here.

Laura has been reading Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Suess to Caleb for the last week and it has turned out to be his favorite book. Today I caught him reading it to Anna and grabbed the camera. Of course Anna has left the scene to sit with me but that didn't stop Caleb from "reading" his favorite book with much of the same expression that Laura has been using.

Here is some more as I got a little closer to him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it. Good start of the day. Hope to see lots more.

Steph said...

Very Cute!!

Welcome to the blogging world!!

LV said...

I am so excited that you started a blog! I will add it to my list... :)
Caleb has such a cute little voice!