I'm pretty sure there's a law somewhere that says (or should say in my humble opinion) "No jackhammers before 8am in the morning particularly during summer holidays for all the stay-at-home-mom's out there who want their kids to sleep in so that they can sleep in too". There has to be, seriously! This is definitely not one of my "top ten ways to be woken up during summer holidays"!

5 comments:
You're getting pretty good at this bloggin thing ... think I should take a few lessons on regularity from you! :)
I'm afraid you're out of luck as the noise by-law reads
"No person shall emit or cause or permit the emission of sound likely to disturb another between 9:00pm and 7:00am of the following day."
Guess you better go to bed earlier so you can get up earlier!! :) Hahaha :)
I should interject that while I was brushing my teeth this morning preparing to go to work (not oblivious to the sound but certainly not disturbed by it) my otherwise lovely wife came storming out of the room and nearly took my head off. It seems these jackhammer sounds had crept in her dream along with me as the culprit. How could she think I would do such a thing? I think I will have to kindly request, no more Cookie Dough Icecream in the evenings.
Oh yeah - you should know Steph about all the those laws seeing as you are married to Rob and he is completely up to date about them - although his speciality maybe be noises overhead.....
Laura - why does it have Chicken and Rice in the top corner - here i was thinking you went out there to take a pic of these hard working individuals
Joyce
Steph - me, go to bed on time. Ha ha ha ;) That'll be the day - hey, how bout when you do, then I will too! Hmm, don't think this is going to happen anytime soon ;)
Oh Hunny, I'm sure cookie dough ice cream had nothing to do with it (such a lovely flavour could only create wonderful dreams!).
Joyce - I'm not sure where the Chicken and Rice is from, the picture is only a random shot from the internet - not the actual "wake-up" site. I don't look good enough in the morning to go running over to take pictures!!
Okay, perhaps the Cookie Dough Ice cream wasn't the culprit... maybe it was that glass of wine you had at lunch.
Post a Comment