Does this mean you bought a house? Detail please!!!! If you need a place to relax during showings come on down...we are pretty free these next few weeks. LO
I have Ryan looking over my shoulder and when I opened the window and your house appeared his first words were "Caleb's house" and I asked him how he knew (thinking that the kids are just above it) and he said "played there". So you are not forgotten and definately not the house. Hope it goes well and you soon get to move. Joyce (thinking of great memories held within the walls of that house)
And what a clean house it is, to be sure!!! I agree with Joyce, think of all the memories that little house holds...and all the memories you will have in the new house. Vive l'emperor!
4 comments:
Does this mean you bought a house? Detail please!!!! If you need a place to relax during showings come on down...we are pretty free these next few weeks.
LO
I have Ryan looking over my shoulder and when I opened the window and your house appeared his first words were "Caleb's house" and I asked him how he knew (thinking that the kids are just above it) and he said "played there". So you are not forgotten and definately not the house.
Hope it goes well and you soon get to move.
Joyce (thinking of great memories held within the walls of that house)
And what a clean house it is, to be sure!!! I agree with Joyce, think of all the memories that little house holds...and all the memories you will have in the new house. Vive l'emperor!
WOW! Taking the plunge eh?! Have you found a new place? Hope everything goes well for you, and fast!
Post a Comment