We had a FANTASTIC time just over a week ago at Cyprus Lake National Park with Alvar's family. I will admit that I was a little nervous about the whole thing - especially since there was no running hot water, no showers and no electricity at the park. I wasn't quite sure how that was going to go - but in the end it all didn't matter and everything went very well for us!
We couldn't have had better weather while we were there - sun, sun and more sun pretty much the whole week (a nice thunderstorm one night, and a spits of rain for two mornings was all we had for the entire week) - and NO HUMIDITY!! The lack of humidity was a much needed break as it's been a very hot summer!
I'm going to post the pictures over three posts as I took a lot of them over the course of the week - there was so much to see that I went a little crazy with the camera again (but well worth it in my opinion!!).
2 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to see some pictures! I haven't been there in years.
Lo
It looks beautiful Laura... and looks like you all had a fantastic time - which is even better!
Post a Comment