Phone Conversation Earlier Today:
Ring Ring!!!
Alvar: Hi "Home" (call display says "home" when we call Alvar at work - so Alvar thought he'd be funny and say "Hi Home" thinking it was me calling...Anna therefore is just staring at the phone blankly for a couple seconds not sure what to say, who's "home"??)
Alvar: Hello??
Alvar: Hello??
Anna: Hi Dad, it's Anna!
Alvar: Oh!
Anna: Do you know what your glute muscles are??
Alvar: Isn't it your belly? (ok...Alvar really does know what glutes are, we just kind of took him by surprise when we called him at work to tell him her new discovery today)
Anna: No! Mom told me in her workout what the glute muscles are...butt muscles (giggle giggle giggle)!!
Anna: When Mom says glute muscles it makes me laugh (giggle giggle giggle)
Alvar: Oh yeah? (smiling on the other end)
Anna: I like you.
Then the conversation is turned over to me...
So next time you'd like to see Anna giggle (and I mean REALLY giggle...) just ask her how her glute muscles are doing!!
1 comment:
ahahaahha...now I can hardly wait till I see you and Anna again :)
cuzin G.
Post a Comment