I just played the best game of my life today.
I'm not really sure what came over Alvar, but he made a deal I couldn't resist.
By placing my tile in this exact location I was able to ensure a year's worth of NO COOKING on weekends.
There was a "No Comment" from Alvar for the interview post-game
But I was more than happy to express my feelings on the situation!!
Thanks Alvar, you're the best husband in the whole world!!!
Any recipe suggestions for Alvar? :)
9 comments:
If anyone needs confirmation, i was there - heard it all and can attest to the verity of Alvar's comment...
Danielle
hmmm... can I borrow that game? Lol
ha ha ha, you look pretty stoked Laur, Alvar not-so-much :))
I think I would be too if I were in that situation. Lucky you!!
can we invite ourselves down on sat. night? hmmm...havn't had steak in a really looooong time, maybe with a baked potatoe and a fresh salad? how's 7pm sound?
hmmm, perhaps we need to come down Saturday night as well....let's see, let's see...what about stuffed canneloni, garlic bread, caesar salad, and let's see, apple crisp for dessert....Alvar...you up for that? :-)
carina
Saturday night works for us too and the dinner suggestions sound great! Wow, Alvar really is the best! Ha ha!
That is a great pic of you Laura!
Sounds like it's going to be a full house here Saturday night...so how many are coming now?? I think we'd better stock up the pantry Alvar!!
Signed from:
"The Very Happy Stress-free on the Weekends", Laura :)
one simple little tile to make the deal of the year.! Is it worth it Alvar? I think we also need to play more Carcasonne. However I do not think that Henry will make offers like that. Enjoy your weekends Laura! Arlene
LOL !!!!
that is too funny :)
enjoy!!
cuzin G.
Post a Comment