We had a lovely dumping of snow here in Hamilton :)
Our walkway is already cleaned and ready visitors 
and LOTS of room to park in our freshly shovelled driveway!
As much as I'd LOVE to take credit for such fantastic work on our driveway and walkway, I can't. I was actually just getting my coat on to shovel when I noticed some movement at the front door. Not sure what was going on, I ran upstairs to go and take a look from our bedroom window. All I noticed from there was a father and son walking away from our driveway towards their house with shovels in their hand. I ran back downstairs to get my coat on to go out and thank them, but they were already back in their house. I think I know who it is...friendly neighbours from down the street who go to my parents Church.
What a nice thing to do!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment