Last year we had the privilege of creating "live art" (click on the link) in the Mussche's backyard. After barely surviving the winter (surprisingly the hens and chicks are still thriving!), it was time to revamp my artwork. Danielle arranged a time with her Mom to have a bunch of ladies down to re-do (or create brand new) their work. Esther joined me and we both created a new picture for my easel.
The art table where we all created our live art.
Last year's art - as I was dismantling it, I noticed a few little creatures had made their home in the frame!
An ant family was frantically moving their eggs as I was taking apart the frame.
Onto a new design - after searching through Mussche's yard (and bringing some items from my own), Esther and I designed a new picture.
Our finished product - it was fun to create live art with Esther! Thanks again to the Mussche's for allowing us to invade their backyard for a night of creating!
No comments:
Post a Comment