Friday, June 15, 2012

MarineLand

Alvar and I were able to join Esther on her year end trip to MarineLand this year - we had a great time!  Weather was perfect, all but one ride was working, and the girls in our group got along very well.  It was a fun day out together!
The sky screamer - more about this ride at the end of the post :) 
 I quite enjoyed watching the show - beautiful seals, dolphins and other sea mammals!
 The dolphins seriously looked like they were having a blast working with their trainers.
 This big guy looks like he's been around a while - I couldn't quite hear how much he weighed - but I imagine he's no feather-weight!
The killer whale no longer performs in the show, but you can still see him in his tank.
The sky-screamer - Alvar was the only one brave enough from our group to actually go on this ride (absolutely no interest from anyone else!).  In fact, he went on twice he enjoyed it so much.  You are one brave dude man!!

No comments: