Caleb running the 75 meter dash. I guess he was so concentrated on the running part of it that he neglected to notice some essential running equipment was falling off as he dashed!
Anybody need some shoes?
Anna in the obstacle course taking aim with the bean bags - I love the concentration with her tongue sticking out :)
Caleb at the scooter races - I have to admit that this one looked like fun!
Esther getting advice on how best to run the wagon wheel race with her team. Her classmates all had to lead teams (kindergarten to grade 5's) for the day - she did a great job with her team!
Sara also had a great day - she got to hang out with Mrs. VanderLaan for the afternoon (she loves going to other people's houses) - she fell asleep in the van on the way home from school - too much fun for this little girl!
1 comment:
Ha ha Caleb. What a clown!
It was a great day wasn't it?!
Post a Comment