Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More "Toe" (and a few fingers too) News...

We've had a busy couple days here, and all relating to feet and fingers! (I'm still thoroughly enjoying the "similarities" between Caleb and I - spend several minutes a day reminding myself that we have this in common!! ;)

Esther and Anna love to have their nails (fingers and toes) done. The brighter polish the better! Caleb also would love to have his nails done, which I will admit that I've done before - but alas...he has now accepted that nail polish is a "girl" thing.

I sometimes get a little more creative with the polish and paint little flowers (or "whatever")over top of the colour - just for fun (used to do it a lot more way way back in hairdressing school!! and more recently, although it's been a while, at our "girl's nights" as well). I also like the french manicure look for myself (feel a little more "refined"!).

Below are a few pictures of our finished products...the kids love it! Caleb joined in and decided to just show off his tan...he was quite happy to be involved in the pictures even though there wasn't any polish this time!!

The Toes...




And the fingers....



No comments: