Spent the best 6 bucks the other day. Bought the kids a Slip and Slide...it is so much fun! Had a good friend over with her kids last week to try it out - and used it again this week at our annual cousin's day...what a blast :) Esther got the hang of it real quick - now I just need to figure out how to get a good shot of her coming down the thing! If you're looking for something fairly inexpensive (and really...there's not that much water needed - when compared to filling up a pool!) for your kids - I highly recommend it!
Anna scouting it out...
Anna scouting it out...
Esther just LOVED it
Um...Caleb, not so sure...
Till Grandma came to the rescue!
Anna enjoyed the extra help from Grandma too!







2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Don't you need a bit of a slope in your yard thow? Where did you get it?
No slope needed - just "running" power! A slope would be fun, mind you, but maybe when the younger kids are a bit older. I picked it up at Fortinos...great "end of season" sales there.
Laura :)
Post a Comment