Monday, August 4, 2008

Twin Toes

For anyone who knows our kids - one fact is very clear. They do not look like me. Now, I'm not really all that "upset" about it - that's just the way it goes sometimes - and I guess I'll just have to accept it! I always say I'll get them with personality instead (have to try right!?!)

But wait!! Hold the presses!!!

I have just discovered a similarity to me in one of my kids!
Yes, it's true - I have actually found something that one of the kids have in common with me.

Our toes.

Yes, that's it, it may be small and only visible to people during the summer months - but I'll take what I can get! Caleb and I have the same two toes on our left foot. Our second toe is curved slightly to the left, which causes our third toe to curve slightly to the right and underneath the second toe.

Isn't it amazing! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to have a distinct physical feature with one of the kids! Yeah!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That seems to be toetally cool that you have finally found such a similarity. Quite a feet!