I can safely say that we have had our share of awesome thunderstorms this summer. And I've loved every minute of it. I really love watching weather - seeing the storms coming, the clouds forming, the wind, watching the lightening, the major downpours of rain - and even the hail we've had too.
Today we had another huge thunderstorm - and I have the priviledge of driving right into it with my Mom. We had a wedding reception to go to in Grimsby and were pretty much pounded (and I mean really pounded) by rain and tons of lightening the whole way there. I was pretty close to joining the few other drivers pulling over on the side of the road because it was raining so hard. I also don't think I've ever seen so much bolt lightening in all my life - it was really quite something! Another reminder of God's awesome power in creation!
Just a couple pictures of the clouds - unfortunately they don't quite do justice to how they looked "first hand" - but cool none-the-less.
Today we had another huge thunderstorm - and I have the priviledge of driving right into it with my Mom. We had a wedding reception to go to in Grimsby and were pretty much pounded (and I mean really pounded) by rain and tons of lightening the whole way there. I was pretty close to joining the few other drivers pulling over on the side of the road because it was raining so hard. I also don't think I've ever seen so much bolt lightening in all my life - it was really quite something! Another reminder of God's awesome power in creation!
Just a couple pictures of the clouds - unfortunately they don't quite do justice to how they looked "first hand" - but cool none-the-less.



No comments:
Post a Comment