So this is what happens when Mom and Dad sleep in.
It probably doesn't look like much, a clean frying pan and a clean spatula on the stove.
Maybe it would mean more when I tell you that Caleb was the one who used it by himself this morning to fry up an egg for breakfast. He's never used the stove before (not that we know of anyway!) - but somehow he managed to cook the egg at a decent temperature (without burning it) - he even added some fresh bacon bits to "gourmet-up" his egg. After he shared his 1 egg with Anna and Sara (he must have cooked it up real well!!), he cleaned everything up perfectly.
As much as we don't encourage our younger kids to cook without adult supervision - we were both quite impressed with Caleb's desire to cook, and that he managed to not burn down our kitchen!
1 comment:
Wow! I think if that were one of my kids I'd be a little alarmed. Good job on the cleaning up though Caleb!
Post a Comment