Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone in our family came down with the chicken pox. Considering that half of the kids at their school have already caught the pox, I guess it was our turn to take on for the team! Caleb was caught scratching a spot at dinner tonight. And sure enough, after taking a quick look, there were several more all over his body (I counted 15 spots before he went to bed tonight).
I'll be watching the other kids extra closely to see if they all end up getting the chicken pox too...so much for the immunization!
2 comments:
Oh no! I've been waiting and waiting too, I didn't realize it was STILL going around.
Can we come for a visit? I really want my kids to get it this time.
Have any of the other kids come down with them yet?
Post a Comment