Sunday, February 5, 2012

Church Conversations

Sunday morning, sitting in Church waiting for the service to begin:
Mom:  What's in your pocket Caleb?
Caleb: Nothing.
Mom:  That's not "nothing", what is it Caleb, take it out...
Caleb:  Ok
At this point he pulls out 2 feet of yellow rope.
Mom:  Where in the world did you get that from??
Caleb:  Ummmm....
Mom:  Caleb, seriously, where did you get that from??
Caleb:  I picked it up on the way into Church
Mom:  Really?  Was it really necessary to take rope into Church?
Caleb:  I can use it for something!!
Mom:  Oh Caleb, pass it over, we'll talk more after Church about this!
So that is how I ended up with 2 feet of rope in my purse.  I guess it might come in handy for something, someday - but I'd likely need to buy a bigger purse so that it fits. Or maybe I should just let Caleb have it back - I'm sure he's make more use out of it then me! 

4 comments:

LV said...

Hey, do you want to go shopping for a bigger purse???!?!??

Nancy B said...

LOL! That is hilarious! You give me so much to look forward to when it comes to having a son! ;-)

Laura said...

Ha ha ha!! Boys! :)

Anonymous said...

hhahahah that is awesome!! I hope oyu gave him the rope back :)

cuzin G