Trying to get back into some hiking yet before summer is over! Today Becky and I took the kids to Felkers Falls - right in the middle of upper Stoney Creek! A nice easy trail thru the woods (or you can even take the paved path around as well). I didn't actually get a picture of the falls - but we did see them (there's 2) - sometime I'd like to try to get down to the base of the falls - maybe when the kids are a bit older as it was a very long way down!
On our way back to the parking lot the kids stumbled upon a little fort in the middle of the woods.
I also managed to catch this guy on camera 
I love the detail on their wings - and how fragile looking they are!
What I love more is the smiling face he seems to be giving me here while I took his picture - awesome!
1 comment:
Those are some wonderful pictures Laura!
Post a Comment