We've been able to take advantage of some wagjag deals over the course of year - today being one of them for a play place in Burlington. Karen and I packed up the kids and were prepared to stay for a good part of the day.
There certainly wasn't a shortage of things to do - slides (and I'm not talking little kiddie ones either...I actually caught air down the slide both mid-way and at the bottom - where I proceeded to fly OFF the slide!), Foosball, air hockey, arcade style games, jumping castle, climbing wall, motorized motorcycles and lots more! The kids (and us adults) had a good time there - glad we got the deal!
Sara really got into jumping here - and pretty much jumped everywhere!
Anna at the top of the slide
This was the slide of "craziness" in my opinion...check out Esther's face!!
Had to be quick on the pictures or else yo missed them coming down it was so fast!
Air hockey was fun - and free!
Several riding toys for Sara to pick from
And slides just the right size for Sara
This was one of the motorized bikes...very cool. They certainly kept the owner of the play place busy as she had to continually change the batteries to keep the kids happy
Even Sara enjoyed some air hockey with Karen!
Always time for some nose-picking, right?
I love the concentration on her face here...she's one serious air hockey player already!
No comments:
Post a Comment