Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lake Ontario

Danielle and I took the kids down to the lake front (near Hutch's) for a little walk.  I think we did more rock throwing then actual walking, but that's ok - it was good to get out of the house again, and it was a beautiful day for walking at the beach!
 Danielle and Sara having a little conversation together on the rocks.
 Caleb and Anna sitting nicely on the shore searching for the perfect rocks to take home.
 Rock throwing!
 Skipping rocks - Caleb seemed to really get the hang of it today.
Sweet rock skipping Caleb!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love the pictures you take! What kind of camera do you have? Have you taken a course on how to use it? They're so clear & I love the different focuses!

L.V. said...

Hey Laura :) No courses...just a decent point and shoot camera! And some playing around with colours, lights and cropping before the pictures get on the blog! The camer we have is the Canon PowerShot SX100 IS - it has a 10x optical zoom and is an 8mp camera. We've been very happy with it so far!
Laura :)

Nancy B said...

Great photos!

One question: Did you and Danielle call each other beforehand so your outfits would match? ;-)