I actually forgot my camera today! So, for the first half of this blog post, imagine a Marine Museum, full of history and boats and other marine items. Next, imagine going on a self-guided tour on an old coastguard rescue boat. That was pretty interesting in itself - it doesn't actually look that big from the outside, but then you start counting the rooms and beds - it was very impressive!!
After the museum and boat we returned back to camp - enjoying a swim and some more fishing!
Caterpillars, caterpillars, caterpillars. If the kids weren't biking, they were collecting these guys around camp. I think at one point they had about 25 of them in one little bug box!
The kids took advantage of the diving board at the pool. Here is Jared doing a back flip!
Esther twisting around!
Alexis spinning around too! I didn't get a chance to get a picture of Caleb and Anna - the first day they were jumping off like crazy, but seemed to loose their fearlessness after that...so, I have the memory in my own head instead!
Just one more of Esther - ready for the cannonball!
Oh, and can't forget Alvar! It is him here in the splash!
Sara and I stopped at the "wee wee" on the way back to camp from the pool! One of her favourite things to do (the wee wee would be the swing of course!)
Some fishing yet before dinner....I think it was almost our entire family out on the dock together!
Anna seems to have a good knack for fishing. She picked up on the casting quite well and seemed to enjoy the wait of the catch!
Oh...I guess we left a couple of our family members in the water, rather then on the dock!
Sara doing her second favourite thing...throwing rocks in the water!
Alvar also enjoying some fishing.
Sara was hamming it up at supper time this night...I think the whole campground heard her!
Another beautiful sunset!
No comments:
Post a Comment